As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
These chocolate chip cookies are perfect for your sweet cravings!
Far be it from me to try and ruin anybody’s eating plan. But every once in a while, it’s nice to splurge and know you haven’t destroyed your plan completely. Am I right? I mean, if you can splurge and still call it “clean”, isn’t that better than drowning yourself in a bunch of “unclean” foods?
So I got a little creative. You see, my favorite cookie in the whole wide world is a chocolate chip cookie. What’s not to love? All that melty chocolaty goodness right out of the oven with a tall glass of milk… oh boy. I’m drooling. Pardon me while I go get a napkin.
There. All better.
Now, I have to tell you that I’m particularly proud of these cookies. Why? I wasn’t sure they were going to work when I first put them in the oven. I started with the recipe I used for Clean Eating Cookie Dough a while back. It was never meant to be baked. But with a couple minor adjustments, it did just fine!
Note: You will probably want to double this recipe due to the small yield. However, if you are just baking for yourself and maybe one other person, the yield should be just fine.
More Healthy Cookie Recipes
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE:
Chocolate Chip Cookies
- ⅔ cup almonds
- ⅓ cup cooked oatmeal (cooked and fully cooled)
- 3 tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- ⅛ cup whole wheat pastry flour
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips (I use Lilly's or EnjoyLife)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Mix everything except the chocolate chips in a food processor. You should have a nice wet, sticky dough when you're done.
- Using your spatula, scrape dough into your mixing bowl and mix in chocolate chips.
- Spoon onto a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes.