As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
This apple pie spice latte is fabulous on an early autumn morning!
So usually, I’m all about the pumpkin spice lattes this time of year. But this season, I tried something a little different. Something a little bit more “holiday” than “autumn”. And you know what? It turned out FABULOUS!!!
I’m seriously raving about this apple pie spice latte now. Not that I don’t love my pumpkin spice lattes, but it’s nice to “mix it up” a little every now and again, and this is certainly a delicious way to do just that!
More Coffee Drink Recipes
APPLE PIE SPICE LATTE RECIPE:
Apple Pie Spice Latte Recipe
- 3 tbsp. coffee grounds
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 tsp. apple pie spice (see link above for recipe to make your own)
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- milk or cream to taste
- sweetener of your choice (to taste – honey is great!)
- Combine both the coffee and apple pie spice in either your french press or the paper filter of your coffee maker.
- In a french press, add the vanilla extract and boiling water. In a coffee machine, use the water as you normally would in your machine and add the vanilla to the coffee pot once the coffee has brewed completely.
- For a french press, steep for 10 minutes, then strain into your mug and use milk and sweetener to your liking.
I'm Tiffany, a cookbook author, food lover, mom, and writer for MSN and the AP Newswire.
Looking to stock your freezer for busy weeknights?
I wrote the book! Grab a copy of my book, Clean Eating Freezer Meals on Amazon here, or at select bookstores nationwide!