This post created and shared in collaboration with eBay.
All opinions are my own.
So usually, I’m all about the pumpkin spice lattes this time of year. But this season, I tried something a little different. Something a little bit more “holiday” than “autumn”. And you know what? It turned out FABULOUS!!!
I’m seriously raving about this apple pie spice latte now. Not that I don’t love my pumpkin spice lattes, but it’s nice to “mix it up” a little every now and again, and this is certainly a delicious way to do just that!
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY:
- Clean Eating Blender Coffee (Bullet Proof Style)
- Clean Eating Peppermint Mocha
- Clean Eating Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 3 tbsp. ground coffee
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 tsp. apple pie spice
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Milk or plain cream to taste
- Sweetener of your choice to taste
- Combine both the coffee and apple pie spice in either your french press or the paper filter of your coffee maker.
- In a french press, add the vanilla extract and boiling water. In a coffee machine, use the water as you normally would in your machine and add the vanilla to the coffee pot once the coffee has brewed completely.
- For a french press, steep for 10 minutes, then strain into your mug and use milk and sweetener to your liking.