This apple pie spice latte is fabulous on an early autumn morning!
So usually, I’m all about the pumpkin spice lattes this time of year. But this season, I tried something a little different. Something a little bit more “holiday” than “autumn”. And you know what? It turned out FABULOUS!!!
I’m seriously raving about this apple pie spice latte now. Not that I don’t love my pumpkin spice lattes, but it’s nice to “mix it up” a little every now and again, and this is certainly a delicious way to do just that!
More Coffee Drink Recipes
APPLE PIE SPICE LATTE RECIPE:
Apple Pie Spice Latte Recipe
- 3 tbsp. coffee grounds
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 tsp. apple pie spice (see link above for recipe to make your own)
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- milk or cream to taste
- sweetener of your choice (to taste – honey is great!)
- Combine both the coffee and apple pie spice in either your french press or the paper filter of your coffee maker.
- In a french press, add the vanilla extract and boiling water. In a coffee machine, use the water as you normally would in your machine and add the vanilla to the coffee pot once the coffee has brewed completely.
- For a french press, steep for 10 minutes, then strain into your mug and use milk and sweetener to your liking.