This air fried chicken wings recipe is simple, delicious and easy to make! Perfect for game day or a guys night!
It only takes minutes to prep for the air fryer and cleanup is minimal. The flavors are simple yet tasty and they pair well with just about anything you plan to serve them with! They look great on a party table too, and if the guys are coming over, you won’t get any complaints when they are chowing down. Serve with your favorite game day sides and everyone is sure to be happy with the party food supply! Sshhhhh! They don’t need to know these are on the healthier side!
FRIED CHICKEN WINGS RECIPE:
If you love fried chicken wings but don’t want all the extra fat content that comes along with frying, an air fryer is the way to go. While it won’t reach that totally crunchy stage, it gets close enough to call it delicious.
EASY HOT WINGS RECIPE:
While this recipe certainly isn’t meant to be a hot wings recipe, you could certainly turn it into one! Simply add some Franks hot sauce for a healthy, spicy upgrade! A couple of tablespoons should do the trick. Or, if you want an actual hot wings recipe, you can try this one here. However, they are baked in the oven.
TASTY CHICKEN WINGS RECIPE:
If you love chicken wings, there is no reason you can’t occasionally enjoy them on a healthy diet. They are definitely higher in fat, but the key word here is, “occasionally”. If you have them once a year for Super Bowl Sunday, or a couple times a year for another big game day, you’ll most likely be just fine, barring and strict dietary instructions from your doctor, of course. But honestly, if you’re going to indulge, do so with whole, real food and just enjoy it. Part of a balanced, healthy approach to food is actually enjoying what you eat. So as long as you don’t overdo it, there’s no reason to avoid something like this indefinitely. And yes, this is definitely a simple yet tasty recipe! So enjoy!
EASY CHICKEN WINGS RECIPE:
The best part about this recipe is how easy it is! One mixing bowl and one air fryer and you’re good to go! Simply mix the wings with the other ingredients in a large mixing bowl and dump them into the air fryer. Can’t get much easier than that! And the cleanup is minimal. Those are my favorite kinds of recipes!
GOOD AIR FRYERS:
If you are in the market for an air fryer, I’ve heard good things about these. I have this one here.
Remember to subscribe to my free, Gracious Pantry Newsletter to receive all my latest recipes in your inbox! Click here to sign up!
MORE AIR FRYER RECIPES:
AIR FRIED CHICKEN WINGS RECIPE:
Air Fryer Chicken Wings
- Air Fryer
- 1 lb. wingettes (thawed and patted dry)
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 medium lemon (juice only)
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 2 tsp. parsley flakes
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- oil (in an oil sprayer, or cooking spray - optional)
- Thaw and pat dry all the raw wingettes.
- In a large bowl, drizzle olive oil over wingettes and squeeze lemon juice over the chicken.
- Add seasonings.
- Massage into chicken, being sure all sides are coated. Marinate for 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Place wings into the Air Fryer and spray with cooking spray for a crispier skin.
- Set temperature to 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, flip wings and raise temperature up to 380 degrees for 8-10 minutes. Once chicken is just about cooked, raise temperature to 400 degrees for an additional five minutes.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce and a side of raw veggies.