As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
A delicious roundup of clean eating latte recipes to keep your mornings out of a coffee rut!
Are you chilly yet? We are still in the 80’s here in Northern California, but I know many of you are breaking out the sweaters, Uggs and blankets. But all that warm, comfy living is only complete when you have a nice warm drink in your hands to warm up your tummy. Particularly in the mornings when you have to wake up despite the lack of sunshine.
I frequently refer to coffee and “Life Juice” because some mornings, all I can do is caffeinated and hope for the best. But after a nice latte, I feel perked up enough to get through my long day. I’m sure I’m not alone in this! So if starting your morning with coffee of some sort is how you do things too, then this list should prove pretty helpful.
DID YOU KNOW?
- Shepherds discovered coffee in Ethiopia some time around 800 A.D.
- The word “Espresso” means “when something is forced out.” in Italian.
- Coffee beans were originally made into the “original” fat bomb by being mashed together with fat.
- Drinking 100 cups of coffee in one day would be a lethal dose! (Note to self: slow down on the coffee!)
- George Washington was the inventor of instant coffee. Who knew??!!!
20 CLEAN EATING LATTE RECIPES FOR CHILLY WEATHER:
- Coconut Latte – The Gracious Pantry
- Chai Latte – The Gracious Pantry
- Pumpkin Spice Latte – The Gracious Pantry
- Apple Pie Spice Latte – The Gracious Pantry
- Pumpkin Spice Chai Latte – The Gracious Pantry
- Vanilla Bean Matcha Latte – Lexi’s Clean Kitchen
- Gingerbread Latte – The Clean Eating Couple
- Vanilla Almond Latte – Sunkissed Kitchen
- Mocha Latte – A Clean Plate
- Iced Maple Latte – Sweet Phi
- Vanilla Soy Matcha Latte – The Garden Grazer
- Sweet Potato Latte – Not Quite Nigella
- Turmeric Vanilla Latte – Clean Food Dirty Girl
- Cinnamon Coconut Latte – The Real Food Dieticians
- Choco-Banana Chai Latte – Love is in my Tummy
- Peanut Butter Honey Latte – Do You Even Paleo
- Iced Honey Vanilla Latte – Bowl of Delicious
- Salted Caramel Latte – Wellness Mama
- Hazelnut Mocha Coconut Latte – Healthy Slow Cooking
- White Chocolate Mocha Latte – The Coconut Mama
I'm Tiffany, a cookbook author, food lover, mom, and writer for MSN and the AP Newswire.
Looking to stock your freezer for busy weeknights?
I wrote the book! Grab a copy of my book, Clean Eating Freezer Meals on Amazon here, or at select bookstores nationwide!