I have to tell you, I LOVED these tacos! Something about bbq sauce in a taco just really nailed it for me. YUM!
These were soft, juicy and absolutely sink-your-teeth-in delicious! But I will warn you, it’s not easy to eat just one. So brace yourself. Filling up with a salad before hand is probably a good idea.
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY:
Clean Eating BBQ Chicken Soft Tacos
- 6 large, raw chicken breasts
- 1 1/3 cups clean eating bbq sauce
- Whole wheat or organic corn tortillas
- Toppings such as chopped tomatoes, guacamole or chopped onions
- Put the chicken and sauce in the slow cooker for 5-7 hours on low or until it easily shreds when stirred. Use to build your tacos.