Barbecue season is in full swing, but that doesn’t mean you can’t cook inside! It may be hot out there, but there is one little appliance that will get you through cooking dinner without heating up and kitchen, and it’s NOT your barbecue, it’s your slow cooker!!
Just think of everything you can get done while this cooks! Work, laundry, errands, all that fun stuff can be accomplished while dinner cooks itself. Sounds pretty good to me!
And I have to tell you, I LOVED these tacos! Something about bbq sauce in a taco just really nailed it for me. YUM!
These were soft, juicy and absolutely sink-your-teeth-in delicious! But I will warn you, it’s not easy to eat just one. So brace yourself. Filling up with a salad before hand is probably a good idea.
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY:
Clean Eating BBQ Chicken Soft Tacos
- 6 large, raw chicken breasts
- 1 1/3 cups clean eating bbq sauce
- Whole wheat or organic corn tortillas
- Toppings such as chopped tomatoes, guacamole or chopped onions
- Put the chicken and sauce in the slow cooker for 5-7 hours on low or until it easily shreds when stirred. Use to build your tacos.