Peaches were never one of my favorite fruits growing up because of their skin. I never liked the fuzz. Not even a little. Nectarines were great, but I just couldn’t get past the fuzz on peaches.
This recipe created and shared in collaboration with eBay.
Eventually, I did learn to simply peel them and now I enjoy them every summer. I’ve come to gain an appreciation for the unique flavor of a peach and it inspired me to create this recipe.
I love the combination of flavors here. A little spicy kick from the arugula, the sweetness of the peaches and the savory from the pork all come together to make quite the delicious salad. Top it with a little peach vinaigrette and you’re set to go!
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY:
Clean Eating Pork, Peach & Arugula Salad With Peach Vinaigrette
- 3 boneless pork chops (about 1 1/4 lb)
- Garlic powder
- Ground nutmeg
- 3 peaches
- 2 cups fresh arugula
- Dressing to taste (please see link below for recipe.)
- Place the pork chops on a flat work surface. Season both sides of the chops liberally with garlic powder and nutmeg.
- Place on the grill and cook until done.
- Cut up the chops into bite-sized pieces.
- Cut up your peach and assemble your salad.
Number of servings (yield): 2 to 4 servings
Please note that this was created in collaboration with eBay. The original recipe and post can be read at the following link.