These recipes for turkey leftovers are varied, unique and definitely tasty!
The truth is, I’ve done sort of a sad job of offering leftover turkey recipes on this blog. It’s something I aim to fix, starting this year. But since it will take a little time, I thought I’d start with sharing some recipes from other bloggers that look absolutely amazing!
RECIPES FOR TURKEY LEFTOVERS:
- Leftover Breakfast Hash – Hot Pan Kitchen
- Grilled Turkey Cranberry Cream Cheese Sandwich – Delicious On A Dime – This can be made with all clean ingredients starting with whole grain bread and clean mayo.
- Leftover Turkey Sandwich – The Gracious Pantry – Had to get at least one on the list!!!
- Mexican Turkey Soup – Keto Cooking Wins
- Easy Turkey Chili (Gluten Free) – This Healthy Kitchen
- Turkey Soup With Sweet Potatoes & Peas – Everyday Maven
- White Bean Turkey Chili – Green Scheme TV
- Easy Skillet Pot Pie – Run Lift Eat Repeat – Use whole wheat pastry flour instead of the all purpose flour.
- Turkey Pot Pies – Canadian Cooking Adventures – Use whole wheat pastry flour instead of the all purpose flour.
- Easy Leftover Turkey Casserole Recipe – Wholesome Yum – don’t worry about the “sugar free” in the cranberry sauce.
- Cajun Turkey Casserole – Healthy Delicious
- Easy Winter Salad – Delicious On A Dime
- Leftover Turkey Stroganoff – Our Wabisabi Life – Use whole grain noodles instead of the egg noodles
- Easy Leftover Turkey Curry – The Cook Report
MORE LEFTOVER TURKEY IDEAS:
And if you have so much turkey left over you just can’t stand it anymore, make some turkey treats for your dog!
Leftover Turkey Homemade Dog Treats – Two Healthy Kitchens