As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
This superfood rotini is a delicious way to pack nutrients into your next pasta night, and nobody will know the difference!
This simple yet delicious pasta dish will become a staple in your home. Filled with veggies and tons of nutrients, the kids won’t even notice they are eating something good for them!
This was actually one of the recipes that got cut from my most recent cookbook. Not because it wasn’t good enough, but because we ran out of room! So I’m sharing it here with you instead. I just know you’re going to love it. Now go load up on those superfoods!
MORE HEALTHY DINNER IDEAS:
- Pumpkin Spaghetti with Cremini Mushrooms
- Sweet Potato Gnocci with Mushrooms and Sun Dried Tomatoes
- Weeknight Spaghetti
SUPERFOOD ROTINI RECIPE:
Superfood Rotini RecipePrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
- 1 ½ lb. ground turkey
- 1 tbsp. oil
- 2 medium zucchinis (grated)
- 2 medium carrots (grated)
- 15 oz. can tomato sauce (no sugar added)
- 28 oz. can diced tomatoes
- ½ lb. whole wheat pasta (I used rotini)
- 1 tbsp. onion powder
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. ground cumin
- 2 cups raw spinach (tightly packed)
- 2 cups water
- parmesan cheese for topping
- In a large pan, cook the turkey in the olive oil until almost completely cooked.
- Add the zucchini, carrots, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, spinach and spices.
- When the spinach has cooked down so there is some room in the pan, add the pasta and cook until soft, stirring frequently and adding the water in increments as needed for cooking.
- Top with parmesan and serve.
I'm Tiffany, a cookbook author, food lover, mom, and writer for MSN and the AP Newswire.
Looking to stock your freezer for busy weeknights?
I wrote the book! Grab a copy of my book, Clean Eating Freezer Meals on Amazon here, or at select bookstores nationwide!