As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
These garlic mushrooms are a perfect side dish for just about any main course!
Funny how our tastes change over time. When I was a kid, eating a mushroom was shear torture. These days, I just can’t get enough of them!
Surprisingly, Mini Chef is the opposite. He’s only 4 and he loves them too. I won’t argue. While many of his friends have lunch at McDonald’s, he’s home eating a salad or a bowl of asparagus.
Or in this case…. mushrooms. I can’t tell you how proud that makes me.
I have a lot of things to be proud of with this child of mine. He’s an amazing kid. But I’ll move out of “Proud Mama Mode” for now and get back to the recipe. Enjoy!
MORE HEALTHY MUSHROOM RECIPES:
- Mushroom and Rosemary Pork Scallopini
- Portobello Mushroom Pizza with Caramelized Onions
- Pesto And Egg Breakfast Mushrooms
GARLIC MUSHROOMS RECIPE:
Garlic MushroomsPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
- 1 ½ lb. mushrooms (sliced)
- 10 medium garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 tsp. dried parsley (Or 2 tbsp. fresh Italian parsley)
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- On low to medium heat, sauté the garlic in the olive oil until it just begins to brown.
- Add the mushrooms and parsley. You will end up with water in the pan from the mushrooms.
- Cook without a lid until the water cooks out.