As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
This clean eating raw Asian broccoli salad makes a very filling and nutritious meal!
I’ve been meaning to do a salad like this for a very long time. But for some reason, it was just one of those recipes that always intimidated me. I didn’t think I could get the flavors just right (for my liking, anyway). Asian flavors have always been a little tough for me. So many of them include the use of sugar and items that I don’t usually buy. But I finally found a way, and I think you’re going to love this one!
Even though I’ve loosened up just a bit on the Paleo-style eating plan, this one fits the guidelines nicely. It’s gluten-free, vegetarian, and meat-eaters can always add chicken for a nicely balanced meal. This salad is a great way to get a big serving of veggies in for the day. And we all know how important those veggies are!
More Healthy Salad Recipes
Raw Asian Broccoli Salad Recipe
Raw Asian Broccoli Salad
- ½ head broccoli (grated)
- 1 large carrot (grated)
- 1 large cucumber (grated)
- 2 tbsp. almond butter
- 2 tbsp. coconut aminos (or soy sauce)
- 2 tbsp. white vinegar
- 2 tbsp. honey (to taste)
- 1 tbsp. sesame seeds (or add to your liking)
- water (enough to get a nice dressing consistency)
- Combine the vegetables together in a large mixing bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients, EXCEPT for the water.
- Allow the dressing to sit for 15-20 minutes. It will thicken. Stir in small amounts of water until you get the dressing consistency you like best.
- Combine and serve.