This simple, clean eating recipe came to me via Facebook from Lori B.
I am ever so thankful to Lori for this recipe for all the “oohs and aahs” this recipe garnered at my Mother’s Day barbecue. Simply put, this was simply delicious.
Lori seemed to think that this might be an odd combination of ingredients. But the second I saw the recipe, I knew it would be fabulous. This salad is a fantastic way to get your healthy fats in for the day and it’s packed with good-for-you nutrition.
It’s a great side dish for just about any meal, particularly at barbecues or other types of gatherings. It’s filling and oh so good for you. I’m telling you, nobody could get enough of this stuff when I served it. Thanks Lori! I will be making this again and again in the coming years!
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY:
- Clean Eating Vegetarian Quinoa and Avocado Salad with Carnivorous Possibilities
- Clean Eating Avocado Toast
- 8 small avocados, peeled and pitted
- 2 cups cashews
- 2 cups tomatoes chopped or halved cherry tomatoes
- Juice of 3 limes
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir to combine. Serve as a side dish.