Oh yes, Elvis would be proud. And hungry….
I’m a big Elvis fan. I listen to his music constantly, especially in my car where I can sing like a crazed banshee, much to Mini Chef’s dismay and embarrassment.
So any time I do something with peanut butter and bananas, I immediately start humming “Good Luck Charm” to myself (my all-time favorite Elvis song). And this ice cream was no exception. In fact, I may have thrown out my back doing a pelvic thrust or two from the freezer to the counter where the Yonana’s machine was sitting (yes, this can be made in a food processor as well).
A little bit of ice cream, and I should be fine…
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY:
- Clean Eating Cherry Almond Ice Cream
- Clean Eating Strawberry Banana Ice Cream
- Clean Eating Chocolate Banana Ice Cream
- 2 cups frozen bananas, thawed on the counter top for about 10 minutes
- 2 tbsp. peanut butter (or more to taste)
- 1 tsp. unsweetened cocoa powder (or more to taste)
Allow the bananas to sit out on the counter for about 10 minutes so they just begin to thaw (just barely).
Put the bananas through the Yonana's machine (or in a processor with a small splash of milk and blend till smooth).
Stir in the peanut butter and cocoa powder. Mix well and serve.