As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
This clean eating strawberry banana ice cream recipe is a deliciously, refreshing treat for a warm day!
Few things scream “summer” like a nice big basket of strawberries. But when things really warm up around here, the first thing I look for is ice cream (some old habits just never die!).
Thankfully, I have this recipe to keep me from pigging out on the real stuff! I love soft-serve ice cream, so this is one of the most perfect ice cream recipes I can possibly make in the summer months.
You can play around with different types of milk to alter the flavor of this as well. It’s really pretty versatile but also just about as basic as you can get. I mean, 3 ingredients is pretty basic. Don’t you think?
Hope you enjoy this as much as I did/do/will!
More Healthy Ice Cream Recipes
Strawberry Banana Ice Cream Recipe Card
Strawberry Banana Ice Cream
- 4 cups sliced, frozen bananas
- 2 cups frozen strawberries (no sugar added)
- ½ cup milk (dairy or non-dairy)
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and blend until you have a “soft serve” consistency in your ice cream.
- Note: You will have to take the lid off and scrape/move things around with a spatula several times through this process. It WILL get smooth, so don’t give up. Just keep blending and scraping.