Chicken Marinade Recipe
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
This chicken marinade recipe is a delicious way to keep your chicken dishes from getting boring.
Chicken tends to be a big part of clean eating. Especially those boneless, skinless chicken breasts you can buy in large quantities at usually reasonable prices. But after a while, all that chicken can get a little boring. So I’ve always made it a point to come up with new ways to prepare chicken in general.
So with my latest dive into the world of marinades, I obviously had to come up with one for chicken as well.
CHICKEN MARINADE RECIPE
This Chicken Marinade Recipe is a simple yet tasty marinade that will keep “yet another night of chicken”, interesting and enjoyable. Once marinated, you can fry, bake or barbecue, whatever you feel like doing! Just remember that if you want to barbecue the chicken, you’ll want to reserve some of the marinade for basting.
If you bake this in the oven, then all that marinade becomes delicious sauce to pour over rice, cauli-rice, or even veggies! Just don’t use it as sauce if it hasn’t been cooked. You don’t want to end up with raw chicken juice on your cooked food. Be safe and enjoy your next night of chicken!
P.S. – This would make a yummy marinade for veggies too!
NEED A GOOD BLENDER?
Give this Ninja a try! (amazon affiliate link) It has convenient travel cups you can blend in for smoothies on the go, or even smaller jobs like this marinade. Love my Ninja!!
HEALTHY CHICKEN RECIPES:
Chicken Marinade Recipe
CLICK TO WATCH THIS RECIPE IN ACTION!
- ¾ cup oil any light flavored
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder OR 6 cloves garlic, crushed or minced
- 1 tsp. dried, powdered rosemary OR 2 medium sprigs fresh rosemary, minced
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper OR 1 tbsp. peppercorns
- 1 tbsp. dried thyme OR 2 tbsp. fresh thyme, chopped
- Place all ingredients in a blender (except peppercorns if using) and blend until smooth and well blended. (Then add the peppercorns back in, if using)
- Freeze up to 6 months in a food-safe, freezer-safe container. Thaw overnight.
- Combine your chicken and marinade in a closable container and marinate for 3-12 hours.
- Cook your chicken whichever way you prefer.
This looks delicious! I’m going to make some up right away!! Thanks!!!
Barbara – I hope you enjoy it! 🙂