This clean eating crazy good stir fry is exactly that. Crazy good!
Who doesn’t like a good stir fry? This delicious dish has flavor in spades thanks to the addition of coconut oil.
If you are a coconut oil fanatic like I am, you know just how much flavor it can add to any dish it’s used in. It’s fantastic for cooking chicken, and seems to help bring out the flavors of any other ingredients included.
This simple recipe was the result of some leftovers I had and lets just say I’ll be making sure I have the same leftovers in the fridge in the future. Delish!!
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY THESE CLEAN EATING RECIPES:
CLEAN EATING CRAZY GOOD STIR FRY RECIPE:
A simple, delicious stir-fry you'll make again and again!
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts (cut into bite-sized pieces)
- 1 1/2 cups chopped orange bell pepper
- 1/4 lb. brown mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 tbsp. dehydrated onions (you can also use 1 tbsp. onion powder or 1 medium raw onion, chopped)
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- tamari ((or soy sauce or coconut aminos - to taste)
Saute everything together in the coconut oil until the chicken is cooked (at least 165 F. on a meat thermometer.)
Serve by itself or with brown rice or bean threads (bean noodles). Great with just a salad on the side as well.
Please note that the nutrition data below is a ballpark figure. Exact data is not possible.
Recipe from the Gracious Pantry archives, originally posted 9/22/14.