This easy banana pudding recipe couldn’t be simpler! All but one ingredient is optional and you can make this in 2 minutes or less!
I think people often get so wrapped up in wanting something sweet and dessert-like, that they tend to forget just how wonderful AND dessert-like fruit can be. This quick and easy dessert recipe is perfect for an after school snack and it’s just like having actual pudding!
I added the optional ingredients incase you want something truly sweet. But the truth is, just the bananas will do the trick nicely. I like to add the nuts to mine, but when I make this, I make it with just the bananas and nuts. No sweeteners required.
Now, I promise I’m not going to start posting dessert recipes right and left. I know many of you took my survey at the end of last year and I heard you loud and clear. “Stick to main meals!“. But I still think we all need a little something sweet to enjoy now and again, and this recipe fits the bill nicely without busting your eating plan. Plus, you can always do it with just one banana. It cuts the data below in half and many of us eat a banana with nuts as a snack anyway. But somehow the blending makes it seem a little more sinful.
MORE FRUIT DESSERT RECIPES:
EASY BANANA PUDDING RECIPE:
Easy Banana Pudding
- Stick blender or food processor
- 2 medium bananas (peeled)
- 1 tsp. honey (optional)
- 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 tbsp. walnuts (optional - for topping)
- Blend the bananas until they become like pudding. I find using a stick blender to be easiest, but you can pulse this in a regular blender or food processor as well.
- Mix in any optional additions and serve with optional toppings Get creative!