Turkey burgers are such an American classic.
They are quick and tasty, but also very easy to make clean!
This recipe is one I’ve used for years. It’s about as easy as they come, and it’s positively delicious. Even Mini Chef can’t help but eat two of them at one sitting!
Clean Eating Baked Turkey Burgers
(Makes 6 burgers)
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground turkey
- 1 egg white
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- Mix all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl.
- Form 6 patties and place them on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for approximately 30 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly.
- Build your burger!
(Data is for 1 patty – just the meat patty)
Total Fat: 9 gm
Saturated Fats: 3 gm
Trans Fats: 0 gm
Cholesterol: 90 mg
Sodium: 116 mg
Carbohydrates: 1 gm
Dietary fiber: 0 gm
Sugars: 0 gm
Protein: 20 gm
Estimated Glycemic Load: 0
Please Note: Nutritional information estimated at Nutritiondata.com. Data may not be accurate and is subject to the availability of specific foods in their database. Where one ingredient is not listed, substitutions must be used. Therefore, you should not refer to this data as being exact. It’s more of a ballpark figure. The Gracious Pantry does not take responsibility for the inadequacies of the nutrition calculator used. This data is provided as a courtesy and general reference only. It is not exact.