As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Holy moly!!! This clean eating Spanish cauli-rice recipe was so amazing! I couldn’t even tell it wasn’t real rice! Seriously. It was incredible.
As some of you may know, I’m working on reducing carbs in my eating plan to help my blood sugar get back into normal ranges. I’m nowhere near as strict as I was last year when I was trying to follow my doctor’s plan, but I’m definitely low carb and loving it! And this cauliflower rice is just one example of why I’m loving this so much.
If you prefer more carbs, you could add some corn to this and enjoy a side of beans. But do give this a try because it was crazy delicious!
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY THESE CLEAN EATING RECIPES:
SPANISH CAULI-RICE RECIPE:
Spanish Cauli-Rice Recipe
- 1 tbsp. oil + more if needed during cooking
- 2 cups riced cauliflower
- 1 tbsp. tomato paste
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsp. onion powder
- 2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- salt to taste after cooking
- In a skillet, warm the oil and then add the cauliflower.
- Cook until it has almost reached the level of doneness you prefer.
- Stir in the tomato paste and spices and stir well to combine.
- Season with salt to taste and serve.