Soy Coffee Creamer Recipe
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
If you prefer soy milk, then this clean eating soy coffee creamer could be the perfect way to make your morning cup of coffee much, much creamier.
It’s funny how many folks are dependent on their coffee creamer. Personally, I never liked them because they were too sweet and I could taste all the artificial ingredients. Plus, I don’t like my coffee sweet. I’m strictly a “milk or cream in my coffee” kinda girl.
Now that I’ve tried this recipe, I have to say that sweet is a good thing. I wouldn’t want this in my coffee without a little sweetness to it. And the fun part is, you can totally play around with the flavors by choosing the extract you prefer!
Just be aware that soy is one of the biggest GMO crops on the planet. So buy the stuff that is certified by the Non-GMO Project if that matters to you.
NOTE: If you can’t get any xanthan gum or don’t enjoy the texture it provides, try this recipe for Clean Eating Condensed Milk. It’s sweet and it makes a fabulous creamer!
More Dairy Free Creamer Recipes
SOY COFFEE CREAMER RECIPE:
Soy Coffee Creamer
- 1 ¼ cup soy milk (organic, unsweetened and plain at room temperature)
- 3 tsp. pure vanilla extract (I used bourbon vanilla)
- ½ tsp. extract (optional – this is where you can play with the flavors I used almond extract.)
- 2 tbsp. honey (or stevia to taste)
- 1/16 tsp. xanthan gum (optional – for texture/thickness)
- In a blender, blend together the soy milk and xanthan gum until well combined.
- Blend in the extracts and honey.
- Pour into a glass storage container and store in the fridge.
- POSSIBLE EXTRACTS: raspberry extract, almond extract, orange extract, rum extract or extra vanilla extract.
- Note: I’m partial to strong flavors. So you may want to start with a smaller amount of extracts and add to taste.
Thanks for the recipe, but I’m too picky about my coffee/creamer. I tried this and it ruined a perfectly good cup of coffee.. Not for me.
Rhonda – I’m sorry you didn’t care for it. I hope you find a recipe you do enjoy. 🙂