As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
These delicious shiitake mushroom burgers are perfect for the grill!
Nothing says hot summer days like a barbecue with burgers on it. No matter what type of burger you make, it’s quintessential summer fare.
My favorite burgers are turkey burgers. But eat enough of them, and even an old, stand-by favorite can get old. So I thought I would liven things up a tiny bit.
I don’t know why, but Asian food and Burgers just never seemed like they went together before this. How wrong I was! It’s delicious and just different enough to get the job done. And did I mention simple? This makes for an easy, breezy summer meal. Can’t beat that!
And if you’re eating low carb like I am, avoid the bun and use a few Savoy cabbage leaves instead! Yummy!
MORE HEALTHY HAMBURGER RECIPES:
SHIITAKE MUSHROOM BURGERS RECIPE:
Clean Eating Shiitake Mushroom Burgers
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 2 medium green onions (sliced fine)
- 1 (3.5 oz.) pack shiitake mushrooms (the small ones)
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. low sodium soy sauce
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine all the ingredient together using your hands or a mashing tool.
- Form the meat into 4 burger patties and grill for approximately 20 minutes or until the patties reach 165 F.
- Serve on your favorite, clean hamburger buns with your favorite clean burger toppings!