As you can see, this is NOT a beautiful dish. But then you have to ask yourself, can chicken really be beautiful?
I wanted to give you this really quick and simple recipe for making chicken because it’s often an ingredient in other recipes I make. Plus, it’s great tasting just by itself.
I enjoy adding this to stir fry veggies, topping with a little soy sauce or coconut aminos, or simply eating it as it is.
Clean eating often involves a lot of baked chicken breasts. So this is one way you can add a little flavor to the mix without messing up your macros or eating plan. It’s delish!
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY:
Clean Eating Sesame Chicken
- Frozen, skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- Roasted sesame seeds
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place your chicken breasts (as many as you want) on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Spray with a light coat of olive oil using an oil sprayer.
- Sprinkle on the sesame seeds, garlic powder and onion powder to your liking.
- Bake until the chicken reaches 170 degrees F. using a cooking thermometer (time will vary depending on your oven – approximately 45 minutes).