This clean eating pesto broccoli casserole recipe is what’s for dinner tonight!!
Want an easy Back To School dinner you can prep ahead of time? I’ve got just the recipe.
This one is one of those comfort foods you only enjoy every once in a while because it is a little higher in fat. But it’s also a meal that will get everyone to the table with a smile on their face in under 2 minutes.
If you and your family love pesto, you simply have to try out this recipe. It’s creamy, pesto-y and will definitely require going back for seconds!
Serve this with a salad for extra veggies and be sure to portion out a few servings for lunches the next day!
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY THESE CLEAN EATING RECIPES:
CLEAN EATING PESTO BROCCOLI CASSEROLE RECIPE:
Clean Eating Pesto & Broccoli Casserole
- 1 lb. whole grain pasta (cooked to package directions)
- 1 cup pesto (store bought or homemade)
- 1 1/4 lb. chicken breasts (boneless, skinless - cut into bite-sized chunks)
- 1 cup milk (or heavy cream, as you like)
- 1 lb. broccoli (I used frozen, but fresh works too)
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Stir to combine all ingredients except the parmesan cheese.
- Transfer to an oiled casserole dish.
- Sprinkle the parmesan over the top.
- Cover dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 45- 55 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked.
- Cool slightly and serve.