If you have a chocolate and mint fan in your life, then this Clean Eating Mint Chocolate Mini Loaf will make a perfect gift! (Or treat for yourself!)
I’m all about the food gifts this time of year. You can make them such a personal affair for each person you give something to. Baking for a person based on their personal tastes and preferences is always a labor of love, and what better time than the holidays to do just that?
I made this Clean Eating Mint Chocolate Mini Loaf after making my Mint Chocolate Chips. They were sitting there in a big jar starring at me from the fridge and I knew I couldn’t let that slide. Something had to be done. So out came my mini loaf pans and in went the mint chocolate chips. Such an amazing combination. I’m sure a few of my friends will agree this Christmas!
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY THESE CLEAN EATING RECIPES:
CLEAN EATING MINT CHOCOLATE MINI LOAF RECIPE:
Clean Eating Mint Chocolate Mini Loaf Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup mint chocolate chips (see recipe link)
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/2 cup milk (any kind except coconut milk)
- 1/2 tsp. mint extract
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine all the dry ingredients including the chocolate chips.
- In a separate medium mixing bowl, combine all the wet ingredients, whisking well to combine.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients and stir gently with a wooden spoon until well mixed.
- Pour the batter into three mini loaf pans and place those loaf pans on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center of the loaves pulls out clean.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool. Remove from pans, place in a food-safe container and store in the refrigerator.