I have a new love in my life. My husband doesn’t know. In fact I don’t think I should even tell him about it because he might get jealous.
That new love is called Gnocchi. Not just any gnocchi, homemade gnocchi. There are few things I wouldn’t do for a plate of good, homemade gnoochi.
But maybe I’m kidding myself. My husband loves gnocchi too. It might just be the one love affair we can both agree on. I mean, if he were to ever cheat on me, I would much prefer that he cheat with a fabulous plate of gnocchi. At least the only “bad blood” between us then would be that he didn’t share with me!
But then again, that would be a pretty serious offense in my book…
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY:
Clean Eating Gnocchi With Chicken And Marinara
(Makes approximately 12 servings)
- 6 cups cooked gnocchi (Get recipe here)
- 4 large chicken breasts, baked with black pepper and cut into cubes
- 3 medium zucchini, shredded
- 1-2 jars clean marinara sauce
- 1 large red onion, chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped fine
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Fresh basil, chopped
- In a large pan, saute the onion and garlic in the olive oil. Keep the heat somewhat low so you don’t burn the garlic.
- Stir in the zucchini and cook, stirring constantly for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the gnocchi and chicken and continue to stir until they are warmed through (if they were pre-made) or until everything is well blended.
- Remove from heat, top with marinara and fresh basil and serve.