As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
These clean eating garlic parmesan turkey meatballs are either a great addition to a pasta dinner or a main course all on their own! And sometimes, they are the only thing to make for dinner.
Sometimes, I get desperate for ideas when I walk in to the kitchen. Sometimes, I just have to open the fridge and pray that I can make something out of whatever it is that stares back at me. Occasionally, I put those few items together and they turn out just marvelous. And occasionally, the recipe is so simple I can’t believe I hadn’t thought of it before.
This is one of those recipes. In fact, this recipe inspired an entire meal, which I will share with you in my next blog post. But for now, just know that these are incredibly easy and incredibly delicious.
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY THESE CLEAN EATING RECIPES:
CLEAN EATING GARLIC PARMESAN TURKEY MEATBALLS RECIPE:
Clean Eating Garlic Parmesan Turkey Meatballs
- 1 ½ lb. ground turkey
- 10 medium cloves garlic (chopped fine)
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients and form in to meatballs, approximately the size of a golf ball (maybe just a tad smaller).
- Place them on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for approximately 30-45 minutes, or until the meatballs reach a minimum of 165 F. on a thermometer.
- Remove from oven, allow to cool slightly and serve.
I'm Tiffany, a cookbook author, food lover, mom, and writer for MSN and the AP Newswire.
Looking to stock your freezer for busy weeknights?
I wrote the book! Grab a copy of my book, Clean Eating Freezer Meals on Amazon here, or at select bookstores nationwide!