This clean eating coconut fudge sauce is simply dreamy!
Like many of you, I enjoy a sweet treat now and again. Since I work from home, I don’t have many of the temptations that come with working in an office or other type of company, but I do remember the temptations that people would bring into work to “share” (ehem… get rid of). They seemed to be everywhere!
Now that my morning commute is from my bedroom to my living room, I find that even with no temptations in the house, I still sometimes want a little something extra. Maybe it’s the emotional thing or even a hormonal thing, but it just wouldn’t be the same to make a salad for dessert instead of something a little more like this.
HOW TO USE THIS:
- Warm it up and pour it over some vanilla ice cream!
- Use it as a dipping sauce for fruit, pretzels or even pita.
- Pour it into a parchment lined casserole dish and freeze it! Then cut it into squares and enjoy it like freezer fudge! (Hint, it has to be stored in the freezer, not the fridge, once it’s done)
Note: This recipe was adapted from a recipe at The Brown Eyed Baker.
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY THESE CLEAN EATING RECIPES:
CLEAN EATING COCONUT FUDGE SAUCE RECIPE:
A delicious, versatile sauce that can be enjoyed with many desserts! (Or as dessert all by itself!)
- 15 oz. can full-fat coconut milk
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 6 oz. unsweetened baking chocolate (coarsely chopped)
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
Over low to medium heat, continuously stir all the ingredients together in a medium sauce pan until melted.
Transfer to a container and store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Please note that the nutrition data given here is a ballpark figure. Exact data is not possible.