Yes. These clean eating pineapple pork kebobs taste as good as they look.
Tender pieces of pork, drenched in cilantro and pineapple juice, and grilled to perfection. Throw in some pineapple chunks and a few bell peppers and you’ve got one fantastic meal!
This was the feast our new BBQ got christened with. W.O.W. was it good! I’ve made pork a lot in the past, but it’s never been this tasty. There’s just something about barbecue. Those nifty little contraptions always get the job done right. It really is amazing.
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY THIS CLEAN EATING RECIPE:
CLEAN EATING PINEAPPLE PORK KEBOBS RECIPE:
A deliciously healthy option for your grill!
- 2 1/2 lbs. pork loin chops (approximate amount) - cut into chunks
- 2 large cans of pineapple chunks + juice (or 1 ripe, fresh pineapple)
- 4 large green bell peppers (red works well too) - cut into large chunks
- 10 large crimini mushrooms (optional) - quartered
- 1 cup chopped, fresh cilantro
- 2 tbsp. onion powder
- 2 tbsp. garlic powder
- 2 tbsp. ground, black pepper
Heat up your BBQ!
Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl, mix and let stand for 20-30 minutes to marinate.
Skewer the kebobs. (Metal skewers are best.)
BBQ for approximately 30 minutes (at about 350 degrees F. if you have a thermometer on your BBQ), or until the meat is completely cooked through.
Please note that the nutrition data below is a ballpark figure. Exact data is not possible.
This recipe from the Gracious Pantry archives, originally posted 8/3/1020.