As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Yes. These clean eating pineapple pork kabobs taste as good as they look.
Tender pieces of pork drenched in cilantro and pineapple juice and grilled to perfection. Throw in some pineapple chunks and a few bell peppers and you’ve got one fantastic meal!
This was the feast our new BBQ got christened with. W.O.W. was it good! I’ve made pork a lot in the past, but it’s never been this tasty. There’s just something about barbecue. Those nifty little contraptions always get the job done right. It really is amazing.
More Grilled Skewer Recipes
Pineapple Pork Kabobs Recipe Card
Clean Eating BBQ Pineapple Pork Kabobs
- 2½ lbs. pork loin chops (approximate amount) – cut into chunks
- 2 large cans of pineapple chunks + juice (or 1 ripe, fresh pineapple)
- 4 large green bell peppers (red works well too) – cut into large chunks
- 10 large crimini mushrooms (optional) – quartered
- 1 cup chopped, fresh cilantro
- 2 tbsp. onion powder
- 2 tbsp. garlic powder
- 2 tbsp. ground, black pepper
- Heat up your BBQ! Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl, mix and let stand for 20-30 minutes to marinate.
- Skewer the kebobs. (Metal skewers are best.) BBQ for approximately 30 minutes (at about 350° F. if you have a thermometer on your BBQ), or until the meat is completely cooked through.
This recipe from the Gracious Pantry archives, originally posted 8/3/1020.