I recently did a post on Chocolate Banana Ice Cream. But the number of bananas that ended up in my shopping basket this week was kind of prolific, and I just couldn’t pass up the chance to experiment with the clean eating coconut banana ice cream recipe.
So here is my latest version of clean eating ice cream. I swear to you, if you like coconut, this recipe is even better than the Chocolate Banana Ice Cream recipe!
It’s cold and creamy with a hint of tropical flavors. Mini Chef gobbled this up and so did the rest of my family! This is one recipe we’ll be making again and again. I hope you will enjoy it as much as we did!
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY THESE CLEAN EATING RECIPES:
- Clean Eating Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream Recipe
- Clean Eating Mango Banana Ice Cream Recipe
CLEAN EATING COCONUT BANANA ICE CREAM RECIPE:
Clean Eating Coconut Banana Ice Cream
- 5 large bananas (sliced and frozen ahead of time)
- 1 (15 oz.) can light coconut milk (full fat is fine too)
- Place frozen bananas and coconut milk in a food processor. Blend until smooth. This will take a while, and probably a few pokes with a spatula (please turn the processor OFF before proceeding with poking... thank you.)
- Note: Remember, this is an Eat-And-Serve dish. Do not put this ice cream in the freezer once it's been made. You won't like the results.