Seriously, this clean eating strawberry salsa changed my entire summer!
I’ve really been on a salsa kick lately. Specifically fruit salsa. I mean, who knew fruit and corn chips went so well together???!!!!
Oh. You did? Well, then I guess I’m the only one living under the salsa rock these days because this is a brand new discovery for me.
I think that’s what I love about food so much. You can take very basic ingredients and make something that is so easy and so crazy good that your eyeballs roll back in your head when you take your first bite.
Okay, maybe my eyeballs aren’t THAT limber, but they came close. I absolutely adore this salsa and will be making it for many years to come. I hope you will too!
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY THESE CLEAN EATING RECIPES:
CLEAN EATING STRAWBERRY SALSA RECIPE:
Clean Eating Strawberry Salsa
- 1 lb. strawberries (chopped fine)
- 1 medium orange (juice + zest for garnish)
- 3 tsp. chocolate mint (chopped fine - regular mint works too)
- 1 tbsp. honey (optional - if berries are not very sweet, but not necessary if they are)
- Combine all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl and blend well.
- Serve with organic corn chips! (homemade are best!)