If you need Back To School Recipes, you are not alone. Here I have a collection of different meals, lunches and snacks you can feel good about when heading back to school.
Heading back to school can be stressful in the food department. Especially if you are looking to eat healthier meals. But it isn’t impossible, and I’m actually hoping to show you it can be quite easy!
I am now starting to plan for how everything will work out in our new home and school in North Carolina (my organizational skills are about to be taken up a giant notch!) I’m also starting to think about what lunches I can make quickly and easily.
BACK TO SCHOOL RECIPES:
I thought I’d also put together a guide to help you get organized with healthy meals for going back to school.
SCHOOL LUNCH IDEAS
DORM ROOM COOKING
- Heading off to college and want to avoid the “freshman 15”? Here are some clean eating dorm room recipes.
- Advice for how to eat clean on campus.
CLEAN EATING FOR TEACHERS
Kids aren’t the only ones heading back to school! So are you teachers! Here is some advice and a few recipes to help get you into the routine.
- Clean Eating Tortilla Chicken Stew
- 10 Hour Slow Cooker Curry Lentil Soup (sponsored recipe)
- Pork Provencal
- 5 Bento Box Lunch Ideas That Work For Adults Too!
BUSY MORNING BREAKFASTS
BUSY WEEKNIGHT FAMILY MEALS
- Quick Clean Eating Meals
- Clean Eating Simple Meals – Meal ideas that do not require recipes or measuring!
- Kid Friendly Snacks & Meals