Sometimes, you just need something a little different for dinner. Something like these clean eating Asian style pork chops.
I mean, it’s fine to eat the same stuff over and for a little while, but after a while, you would just about give anything to mix things up a bit.
That’s pretty much the rut I’ve been in lately. The new year brought me many blessings. But also a new and improved schedule that leaves me little time for even a moments rest if I want to get it all done. (Which I usually do since I’m the only one around here who can do them.)
So I’ve taken to cooking quick and easy things. Recipes that get me in and out of the kitchen so I can move on to the rest of my schedule. I find myself taking an almost military stance when it comes to my schedule, but at the end of the day, it’s done and I’m happy. So no complaints.
But I figured you guys would also appreciate the quick and easy meals. Particularly those of you who are just getting into clean eating and need simple meals to get you started.
This dish would be great served with a side of brown rice (sticky rice would be great here if you enjoy that) and some Asian style veggies and/or a salad.
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY THESE CLEAN EATING RECIPES:
CLEAN EATING ASIAN STYLE PORK CHOPS RECIPE:
Clean Eating Asian Style Pork Chops Recipe
- 1 lb. boneless pork chops
- 1/4 cup soy sauce (tamari or coconut aminos work too)
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup (or 2 tsp. honey)
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Place the chops on a parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Pour the sauce over the chops and place in oven.
- Bake for approximately 40 minutes or until the pork reached at least 165 F. Note that cooking time will vary based on the thickness f your chops.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Serve with veggies or a salad.