Mini Chef left for school a very happy camper the other morning, and it was all because of this one, simple recipe.
Talk about starting your morning off right! He definitely left for school with a spring in his step and gnawing concern that mom had lost her marbles. Chocolate and peanut butter for breakfast? I mean, come on… how did that happen exactly?
This is very clean and healthy, despite it’s amazing flavor. But that’s the whole point of this blog right? To prove that healthy food tastes amazing!
If you like peanut butter cups, this is definitely the clean eating breakfast for you!
You’re welcome. 🙂
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY:
- Clean Eating Buttery Cinnamon Oatmeal
- Clean Eating Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal
- Clean Eating Apple Pie Oatmeal
Clean Eating Peanut Butter Cup Oatmeal
- 1/2 cup dry oats, cooked to package directions
- 1 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp. unsweetened, natural peanut butter
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Honey, to taste
- Once your oats are cooked, simply stir in the remaining ingredients, adjusting the honey to taste, and serve.
Number of servings (yield): 1