As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
These vegan Instant Pot recipes are sure to keep your IP going in this and every season!
You can’t go far on the internet these days without seeing an Instant Pot recipe. IP’s are here to stay and they seem to only be increasing in popularity. But that’s no mistake. Instant Pot’s are totally convenient, easy to use and care for, and really a great way to feed yourself, family and/or friends a plant-based, healthy meal without heating up your entire kitchen!
However, that doesn’t mean it won’t save you time (and dishes to wash!). Think of this more as something that will save you a ton of time compared to a slow cooker (in pressure cooking mode). The same full meal that will take you 6-8 hours in a slow cooker, will take you just 30-40 minutes in an IP. But that doesn’t meant the benefits stop there. Not even close.
INSTANT POT BENEFITS:
- Saves energy
- Reduces dishes to wash (think: one-pot meals)
- Helps food retain is vitamins and other nutrients
- Helps food retains it’s flavor
- Has other functions which eliminates the need for other appliances such as a slow cooker or yogurt maker.
- A slow cooker (like the Crock Pot) cooks just as it sounds. Slowly and over time under constant heat and moisture.
- A pressure cooker (like the Instant Pot) cooks under pressure, just like the name infers. The liquid never actually boils, although it does get hot. The pressure used is the key cooking component here. It cooks faster than a slow cooker, but also comes with a slow cooking function in case you still love to cook things that way. Think of the IP as a 2 in 1 (although, they now have up to 8 or 10 functions like yogurt making.)
So if you have an Instant Pot but have been a little shy in pulling it out of the box, go ahead and get it out. I promise, the hardest part is pushing the buttons for the first time.
VEGAN INSTANT POT RECIPES:
- Vegan Quinoa Burrito Bowls by Detoxinista
- Cauliflower Tikka Masala by Full Of Plants
- Minestrone by Yummy Mummy Kitchen
- Wild Rice Pilaf by Sweet Peas And Saffron
- Vegan Lasagna Soup by Vegan Richa
- 4-Bean Instant Pot Chili by Boulder Locavore
- Best Instant Pot Vegan Pho Recipe by I Am A Food Blog
- Smokey Pecan Brussels Sprouts by Glue And Glitter
- Spicy Bombay Potatoes by Piping Pot Curry
- Instant Pot Artichokes by Eazy Peazy Meals
- Vegan And Gluten Free Rice Pudding by Recipe From A Pantry
- Instant Pot Spaghetti With Lentils by The Belly Rules The Mind
- Vegan Sloppy Joes by Pass The Plants
- Vegan Bean Burgers by Instant Pot Eats
- Instant Pot Vegan Carrot Ginger Soup by Sweet Peas And Saffron
- Easy Vegan Mashed Potatoes With Vegan Gravy by Vegan Richa
- Sesame Basil Noodles With Roasted Veggies by Full Of Plants
- Lentil Curry by Well Plated
- Instant Pot Vegan Mac N Cheese by Detoxinista
- Lentil Tortilla Strew by The Gracious Pantry