As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
This raspberry vinaigrette recipe is fresh, simple and absolutely delicious over almost any salad!
There’s a lot to be said for raspberry vinaigrette. It brings a marvelously sweet yet tangy and refreshing flavor to any salad you put it on.
I recently did a recipe for Clean Eating Strawberry Vinaigrette that is actually somewhat similar to this one. But the difference in flavors is pretty marked. If you’ve never tried a good raspberry vinaigrette, I highly recommend it!
HOW LONG DOES HOMEMADE RASPBERRY VINAIGRETTE LAST?
If stored properly in the fridge, this dressing can last up to two weeks. But always do a quick sniff test after the first 5 days to be sure.
DOES RASPBERRY VINAIGRETTE HAVE GLUTEN?
While many bottled dressings do contain gluten, this homemade version does not.
DO YOU NEED TO REFRIGERATE VINAIGRETTE?
Generally, with plain vinaigrette, not if you are using it regularly. However, once you add other ingredients like the raspberries in this recipe, (or fresh herbs or garlic), you’ll definitely want to store it in the fridge at all times
HEALTH BENEFITS OF RASPBERRIES
Raspberries are a wonderful superfood and there are a ton of reasons to include them in your clean eating plan.
- They just taste darned good!
- They are high in various antioxidants.
- Some research suggests that they may help fight cancer.
- They have anti-inflammatory properties.
- They are good for your skin!
Interested in learning more about the health benefits of raspberries? Here’s a good video on youtube that talks more about it.
So what are you waiting for? This is just one more way you can add these delicious berries to your menu! And with these warmed months, they are totally refreshing to snack on during the day as well. So pick up some extras to toss on your salad too!
MORE CLEAN EATING RECIPES:
CLEAN EATING RASPBERRY VINAIGRETTE RECIPE:
Clean Eating Raspberry Vinaigrette Recipe
- ½ cup avocado oil (or other light flavored oil)
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- ¼ cup honey (or to taste)
- 1 tsp. prepared dijon mustard (no sugar added)
- 3 tbsp. apple cider vinegar (or to taste)
- salt (to taste)
- Blend all ingredients together with a blender until smooth.
- Store in an air-tight bottle or container for up to 2 weeks (give or take).