As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
These delicious clean eating barbecue rosemary pork chops could be the most delicious thing to come off your grill this season!
While I try to limit my pork consumption, sometimes it’s a wonderful way to get a little variety in a clean eating plan. Especially when it’s cooked right.
Not to long ago, we got a new grill, and I’ve been grilling ever since. I just can’t get enough of it!
I used to bake my pork in the oven and always came up with a bland, rubbery piece of something that was supposed to be meat. But the new grill changed all that. This was sooooo yummy!
More Healthy Barbecue Recipes
Barbecued Rosemary Pork Chops
BBQ Rosemary Pork
- 1½ lbs. pork chops (3 chops)
- 6 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Unwrap the pork. I like to rinse mine off a bit, but that’s a personal choice. You don’t have to.
- Prepare your rosemary. Simply run your fingers backwards over the tough stems to remove the leaf from the twig.
- Put everything in a Ziploc bag and “moosh” it around to get the pork covered in oil and rosemary. Allow to sit in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Toss those puppies on the grill until done. A meat thermometer should read 170 degrees F. when done.