With practice, I’m slowly getting better at cooking fish. I made this the other night and somehow magically managed to not turn it into a piece of rubber worthy of becoming a new car bumper.
The truth is, this recipe is really for the pumpkin seed “breading” more than the fish itself. It has a very light flavor so you could put this “breading” on just about any type of fish. Salmon, cod, halibut and trout are all good choices here.
It’s easy to put together and makes for a delicious clean eating meal!
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY:
Clean Eating Pumpkin Seed Crusted Salmon
- 1/2 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 to 1 1/2 pounds salmon, raw
- In a food processor, grind up the pumpkin seeds with the dill and garlic powder.
- Coat a fillet and put a couple lemon slices on top.
- Wrap in a parchment pouch.
- Bake on a cookie sheet at 350 F. for approximately 20 minutes or until fully cooked as you like.