As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
This clean eating curry pineapple turkey rice bowl offers a lovely sweet and savory flavor to your dinner table!
A wonderful source of protein, manganese and niacin, this delicious dish is the perfect way to get your family around the dinner table.
This was a recipe that was cut from my second cookbook. We just ran out of room! But it’s delicious and clean. My favorite combination!
It’s filling too, and because it involves pineapple, most younger family members will enjoy it too. Give it a try!
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY THESE CLEAN EATING RECIPES:
CLEAN EATING CURRY PINEAPPLE TURKEY RICE BOWL RECIPE:
Clean Eating Curry Pineapple Turkey Rice Bowl
- 1 ½ lb. ground turkey
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. curry powder
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp. ground ginger
- 20 oz. can pineapple (packed in juice, no sugar added - do not drain, use the juice)
- 3 cups cooked brown rice (best if cooked in chicken broth instead of water)
- 1 cup raw, shredded carrots
- 1 cups raw, shredded zucchini
- salt and pepper to taste after cooking
- Place the turkey in a large skillet with olive oil and cook with spices and pineapple juice (not the pineapple. Strain off the juice for cooking).
- While the meat cooks, mix the cooked rice, carrots and zucchini in a large mixing bowl. When the meat is done mix that in along with the pineapple and serve.