As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
The 4th is arriving shortly, and that means barbecue season is in full swing! It’s fun to be a little festive with your food while still keeping things healthy. So I put together a list of red, white and blue recipes that are not only festive and yummy, but nutritious too!
These recipes all fall under the “red, white and blue”. So not only are they tasty on this hot summer holiday, but they look the part as well! A few are one or two of the colors, but most have all three. So they are all very festive and perfect for a holiday get-together.
CLEAN EATING 4TH OF JULY RECIPES:
- Clean Eating Patriotic Yosicles Recipe – The Gracious Pantry
- Clean Eating Coconut Berry Salad Recipe – The Gracious Pantry
- Clean Eating Watermelon Cake Recipe – The Gracious Pantry
- Clean Eating Independence Day Fruit Dip – The Gracious Pantry
- Clean Eating Blueberry Pie – The Gracious Pantry
- Grilled Chicken with Red & Blue(berry) Salsa – All Through the Year Cheer
- Coconut Berry Fudge Cups – My Whole Food Life
- Strawberry Blueberry Frozen Yogurt Bark – Super Healthy Kids
- Nut and Berry Parfait – Eating Well
- Red, White, and Blue Potato Salad – My Recipes
- Patriotic Veggie Tray – Happy Go Lucky Blog
- Patriotic Watermelon Cheese Snack – Fun Money Mom
- Watermelon, Feta, and Blueberry Salad – Roti n’ Rice (Use Sucanat or stevia in the dressing instead of sugar)
- Strawberry, Blueberry & Greens Salad with Honey Vinaigrette – The Kitchen is my Playground
- Red White and Blue Salad – Foodie Crush
- Peanut Butter Fruit Dip – Clean Food Crush
- Blueberry, Strawberry & Jicama Salsa – Two Peas and their Pod – Serve with these clean eating Doritos
- Easy & Healthy Fruit Dessert Pizza – Happy Healthy Mama
- Patriotic Salad with Quinoa and Berries (recipe at very bottom of blog post) served with this Clean Strawberry Vinaigrette dressing
- Red, White, and Blueberry Caprese Salad – Happy Go Lucky Blog