These red, white and blue popsicles made with plain yogurt are a delicious option for your patriotic celebrations this year!
While I will admit, they are slightly pink, white and purple, this is a fun project for kids. Younger kids will need help with the blender, but will enjoy putting the ingredients in the blender and pouring the “smoothie” into the popsicle molds.
These yosicles are naturally light and have an understated sweetness that is just right on a hot summer day. Enjoy these as dessert or even an afternoon snack! Either way, you’ll have fun making them and even more fun eating them!
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY:
- 2 cups plain yogurt (Greek or regular), divided (see instructions)
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup de-stemmed and quartered, fresh strawberries
- 3 tbsp. honey
- In a blender, blend together a ½ cup yogurt, 1 cup blueberries and 1 tbsp. honey. Pour into the bottom third of your popsicle molds.
- Next, blend 1 cup yogurt with 1 tbsp. honey and pour into the second third of your popsicle molds.
- Lastly, blend ½ cup yogurt, 1 cup strawberries and 1 tbsp. honey until smooth. Pour into the last third of your molds.
- Set popsicle sticks in place and freeze overnight.