A while back, I made a peanut butter fruit dip that everyone went ga-ga for. And for good reason! It was really yummy and very addictive. But I’m not one to make the same recipe too many times before moving on to something new. Call it a food blogger’s career hazard, but I just can’t help myself. I MUST create something new!
So this time, I thought I’d keep it a bit more light and refreshing, not to mention simple! With just 4 ingredients (plus the fruit), you’ll have this whipped up and on a party platter in no time at all! That’s my kind of recipe!
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY THESE CLEAN EATING RECIPES:
CLEAN EATING INDEPENDENCE DAY FRUIT DIP RECIPE:
- 16 oz. plain Greek yogurt (reserve 1/4 cup)
- 1 tbsp. lemon zest
- 1 medium banana (sliced)
- sucanat (affiliate link) or other sweetener of choice to taste - no liquid sweeteners)
- In a blender, blend together the 1/4 Greek yogurt, banana and lemon zest.
- Pour the mixture back into the remaining yogurt and stir gently by hand.
- Add Sucanat, 1 tablespoon at a time to taste if desired.
- Chill for at least 2 hours before serving. The sucanat will dissolve after sitting. Simply stir one last time to combine.
- Serve with fruit! (Berries and bananas are great choices!)