Today I’ve got 10 clean eating therm0s-ready much recipes for you to make and pack for lunch!
Do people use thermoses anymore? I remember when I was a kid, you alway got a matching thermos with your themed lunchbox. They don’t come with them anymore, you have to buy them separately. But I always loved my thermos! There was either something cool and refreshing to drink on a hot day, or some sort of warm soup to keep me nice and toasty on a cold day.
In a way, it seems like thermoses have gone “out of style”. I could be wrong, but it just seems like people don’t use them all that much anymore.
Well, I’d like to revive those wonderful gadgets! What better way to take a nice warm meal to school or lunch than in a thermos?!
So today, I put together a roundup of 10 clean eating thermos-ready lunch recipes you can easily take for lunch in a thermos!
NEED A GOOD THERMOS FOR WORK OR SCHOOL?
10 CLEAN EATING THERMOS-READY LUNCH RECIPES:
- Southwestern Turkey Chili – Great with some clean cornbread on the side!
- Brothy Cheddar Broccoli Soup – Totally comforting on a windy fall day.
- Leftover Rotisserie Chicken Soup – Use up that leftover rotisserie chicken for lunch!
- Southwestern Butternut Squash Soup – This will keep them full for hours after lunch!
- Slow Cooker Lentil Soup – Let lunch cook itself the day before!
- Mini Chef’s Clean Eating Cherry Tomato Soup – Mini Chef created this recipe, and it’s delicious!!!
- Slow Cooker Tortilla Chicken Stew – The whole family will love this one!
- Refried Bean Soup – This is a fast lunch to make when you realize you have nothing to pack.
- Taco Soup – Delicious! No full thermoses when the kids get home, guaranteed.
- Potato Soup – Because who doesn’t love a good potato soup??
This article from the Gracious Pantry archives, first published 8/30/16.