As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
This Triple Berry Honey Butter is the perfect summer-time topping for your morning toast!
The sun is shining, temperatures are rising, and berry season is finally here. It doesn’t get much better than this. Warm days call for fun dishes, so impress your guests with this simple Triple Berry Honey Butter recipe.
Serve it with some warm rolls, scones, or muffins, and sit back while your guests devour it!
Hi Everyone. This is Kim from www.NaturalDeets.com, a blog focused on Clean Eating, Real Foods, and Healthy, kid-friendly recipes. I’ve been empowering clean eating mamas for over 3 years, and I am so excited to be guest posting for The Gracious Pantry! Today, I am sharing one of my favorite Clean Eating recipes, Triple Berry Honey Butter!
Flavored butters are not a new concept. In fact, you have probably had a savory version served over steak or with bread in a restaurant. The most common way I have seen it prepared is with fresh herbs and garlic.
Savory butters are delicious, but I wanted to try a sweet version that could be enjoyed any time of day. This healthy version uses grass-fed butter, frozen organic berries, and honey for sweetness. It can be made in under 15 minutes, but it can be devoured even faster!
As a side note, Kerry gold grass-fed butter is hands down my favorite butter. It is creamy and delicious, and it has a wonderful butter flavor. After eating it for years, other brands just don’t compare.
What Do You Eat Honey Butter With?
Triple Berry Honey Butter is scrumptious on so many things. I already mentioned biscuits, scones and rolls, but it is also delicious on Pancakes and Waffles. One of my favorite ideas is to make cinnamon toast with it.
Yes, you read that right! Toast a slice of Whole Grain Bread, spread the Triple Berry Honey Butter over the top, and sprinkle with cinnamon. I’m sure it will become a favorite of yours too!
How Long Can You Keep Flavored Butter?
Butter has a tendency to pick up flavors around it. Because of this, any leftover butter should be stored in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to a week. But it likely won’t last that long!
Remember to subscribe to my free Gracious Pantry Newsletter to receive all my latest recipes in your inbox! Click here to sign up!
More Homemade Spreads
Triple Berry Honey Butter
- 4 oz. butter (room temperature)
- ⅓ cup blueberries (frozen)
- ⅓ cup raspberries (frozen)
- ⅓ cup strawberries (frozen)
- 3 tbsp. water
- 3 tbsp. honey (or to taste)
- Add Blueberries, Raspberries, Strawberries, Honey and Water to a small saucepan.
- Cook over Medium-Low for 8 minutes, or until the fruits soften and breakdown. If necessary, add an additional Tablespoon of water to keep the berries from burning. Be sure to keep the heat low or the frozen fruits will splash out of the pot.
- Set Aside to cool.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add the butter. Using a hand mixer, whip the butter on low until fluffy. About 4 minutes.
- Add 1 Tablespoon of the compote to the butter. Gently mix in.
- Continue adding and mixing in the Compote, one Tablespoon at a time until you obtain the desired flavor.
- I generally use 4-5 Tablespoons of Compote.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving