Breakfast muffins are a fast and easy way to get out of the house in the morning. They are a great source of protein and just downright delicious.
In fact, every time I make these turkey based muffins, I wonder why I don’t make them more often. They really do make busy mornings much simpler and get you off to the right start with plenty of protein.
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY:
Clean Eating Greek Spinach & Feta Turkey Muffins
(Makes 15 muffins)
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground turkey
- 3 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons Greek herb blend
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 6 ounces feta
- 2 cups frozen spinach
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients, blending thoroughly by hand.
- Fill your baking cups (cupcake papers – the silver, foil ones work best for this) level to the top of the baking cup.
- Bake at 350 F. for approximately 35 – 45 minutes. Check these with a meat thermometer to be sure they are done. They should reach a minimum of 165 F. on the thermometer.
- Allow to cool and store in the refrigerator. These freeze well and thaw quickly.