As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
These 20 clean eating holiday drink recipes will get you through the holidays without totally trashing your eating plan!
It’s the holidays and many of you don’t even want to think about a healthy eating plan. I’ve been there.
But the truth is, none of us wants to feel awful after the holidays about the way we look or feel, so coming up with healthier solutions for holiday treats can sometimes really be a lifesaver.
So today, I’m giving you guys 20 ideas for holiday drinks! Some have alcohol, some don’t. Either way, they have clean ingredients (minus the alcohol, of course), so you can enjoy without completely annihilating your eating plan!
Remember to subscribe to my free, Gracious Pantry Newsletter to receive all my latest recipes in your inbox! Click here to sign up!
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY THESE CLEAN EATING RECIPES:
20 CLEAN EATING HOLIDAY DRINK RECIPES:
- Eggnog – The Gracious Pantry
- Homemade Cranberry Juice – My Heart Beets
- Hot Chocolate – The Gracious Pantry
- Peppermint White Hot Chocolate – A Girl Worth Saving
- Slow Cooker Mulled Cider – Lexi’s Clean Kitchen
- Cranberry Pomegranate Spritzer – The Gracious Pantry
- Gingered Pear Cider with Vanilla Bean – The First Mess
- Pomegranate Orange Mocktail – Nom Nom Paleo
- Cranberry Spritzer – 2 Cats and Chloe
- Pomegranate Thyme Spritzer – Farmstead Chic
- Lime Ginger Cooler – Free Spirited Sisters
- Holiday Red Punch – Clean Cuisine
- Orange Cranberry Kombucha Moscow Mule – Crumb Top Baking
- Spiced Pomegranate Spritzer – Steph Gaudreau
- Pineapple No-jito Mocktail – Joanie Simon
- Hot Buttered Rum or Coffee – The Curious Coconut
- Holiday Pear Cosmo
- Skinny Pomegranate Martini – Simple Healthy Kitchen
- Blackberry Mint Prosecco Cocktail – Olive You Whole
- Sparkling Vodka Cranberry with Lime – Eating Bird Food
P.S. – Please drink responsibly!