Did you know that it’s recently been proven that cranberries have the most antioxidants of any fruit? These little goodies are a nutritional powerhouse, and definitely a superfood. Something I’d like to try and include in my eating plan on a daily basis if I could.
I recently did another cranberry smoothie that sort of got me hooked on them. They are just so tart and refreshing! So I decided to do another one. This one is even more tart, but still sweet enough to handle it. Just three ingredients and tons of antioxidants!
And if you prefer more sweet than tart, add either another banana or simply a bit of honey. Refreshing and delicious!
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY:
- Clean Eating Fresh Cranberry Green Smoothie
- Clean Eating Coconut Banana Smoothie
- Clean Eating Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal Smoothie
Clean Eating Cranberry Banana Smoothie
(Makes 2 servings)
- 8 ounces fresh cranberries
- 2 small banana
- 1 cup canned, light coconut milk, no sugar added
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.