Oh yes, Elvis would be proud. And hungry….
I’m a big Elvis fan. I listen to his music constantly, especially in my car where I can sing like a crazed banshee, much to Mini Chef’s dismay and embarrassment.
So any time I do something with peanut butter and bananas, I immediately start humming “Good Luck Charm” to myself (my all-time favorite Elvis song).
This ice cream was no exception. In fact, I may have thrown out my back doing a pelvic thrust or two from the freezer to the counter where the Yonana’s machine was sitting (yes, this can be made in a food processor as well).
A little bit of ice cream, and I should be fine…
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY:
- Clean Eating Cherry Almond Ice Cream
- Clean Eating Strawberry Banana Ice Cream
- Clean Eating Chocolate Banana Ice Cream
Clean Eating Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream
(Makes 2 servings)
- 2 cups frozen bananas, thawed on the countertop for about 10 minutes
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter (more if you want)
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder (more if you want)
- Allow the bananas to sit out on the counter for about 10 minutes so they just begin to thaw (just barely).
- Put the bananas through the Yonana’s machine (or in a processor with a small splash of milk and blend till smooth).
- Stir in the peanut butter and cocoa powder. Mix well and serve.