As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
These Tuscan chicken thighs can be made in three different ways. But no matter how you make them, they cook up fast and easy. Prep takes less than 10 minutes!
Whether you cook these in an air fryer, bake them in the oven, or grill them on the barbecue, these delicious chicken thighs are sure to be a dinnertime hit.
What Are Tuscan Chicken Thighs?
Most people think of the Olive Garden menu when they think of Tuscan Chicken Thighs. There are many recipes for it on the internet. But that dish is served in enough cream and fat to give you a heart attack. This dish is not that.
A while back, I published a recipe for Tuscan Seasoning. This dish uses that seasoning mix. You can make it yourself, or purchase a Tuscan seasoning from the store. Just be sure to read the ingredients if you buy it. Many seasoning mixes add unwanted sugar and preservatives.
What You’ll Need
Tuscan seasoning – This can be made at home in under 5 minutes, or you can purchase some from the store.
Chicken thighs – These should be raw, not frozen. I used boneless, skinless thighs and trimmed whatever fat I could get using kitchen scissors.
Oil – This can be any oil you usually use in the kitchen.
Can You Prep Tuscan Chicken Ahead Of Time?
You can! Simply follow the recipe below up to the point of actually cooking them. You can prep the chicken with the oil and spices and then store them in an air-tight container overnight to make the next day.
Can You Freeze Tuscan Chicken?
Absolutely! You can freeze this raw or cooked. However, if you thawed your chicken, you don’t want to re-freeze it. Only freeze chicken you purchased raw at the store.
- If you freeze this raw, you can freeze it for up to six months.
- If you freeze this cooked, you can freeze it for up to 4 months.
How To Make Tuscan Chicken Thighs
In a large mixing bowl, stir or toss all the ingredients together until the chicken is well coated in seasoning.
Place the chicken thighs in your air fryer.
Cook for 15 minutes at 400F. This time can vary by air fryer. So keep an eye on these the first time you make them.
Allow them to cool for about 5 minutes before serving.
What Can You Serve Tuscan Chicken With?
- Serve as is with a side of vegetables.
- Shred and add to pasta with sun-dried tomatoes and feta cheese.
- Stir into a Tuscan rice bowl with brown rice and feta.
- Add to a salad with beans, feta, sun-dried tomatoes, chopped red onion, and olives.
Remember to subscribe to my free newsletter to receive all my latest recipes in your inbox. Click here to sign up!
Air Fryer Tuscan Chicken Thighs Recipe Card + Video
Tuscan Chicken Thighs
CLICK TO WATCH THIS RECIPE IN ACTION!
- Air Fryer
- 2 tbsp. tuscan seasoning
- 2 lb. chicken thighs (raw)
- 2 tsp. oil
- In a large mixing bowl, stir or toss all the ingredients together until the chicken is well coated in seasoning.
- Place the chicken thighs in your air fryer.
- Cook for 15 minutes at 400F.
- Allow to cook for about 5 minutes before serving.