This peach iced tea is infused with ginger and mint for a refreshing thirst-quencher that is ready to drink in under 30 minutes!
Today, I have a guest blogger sharing her recipe for this wonderful tea. I hope you’ll enjoy it and give her a big welcome in comments below! She’s helping me out while I’m on the road to our new home.
PEACH ICED TEA
Beat the heat this summer with this refreshingly fruity iced tea. The best part? This quick and easy Instant Pot version is ready to enjoy in under 30 minutes!
This recipe uses all natural, unprocessed ingredients and doesn’t use any added sugar. Skip the store-bought iced tea that is loaded with sugar (have you ever read the labels?!) and make this instead. You’ll save time and have a healthier beverage.
This recipe is courtesy of Sarah from Must Have Mom. She is passionate about clean eating and you can grab her free printable meal planner here!
HOW TO MAKE GINGER PEACH ICED TEA:
This recipe is really quick and easy and will soon become one of your favorite go-to recipes for entertaining on busy nights! Grab a glass of peach iced tea and sit on the porch and enjoy the sunshine.
Here is how you make it!
- Begin by adding water, tea bags, peaches and fresh ginger to your Instant Pot and then stir to combine.
- Add the lid and lock in place. Turn the vent to sealing and then push “manual” and set for 5 minutes.
- When the timer finishes, allow the pressure to release naturally for 10-15 minutes. Then do a quick release to finish the release.
- Strain the hot teach mixture with a fine mesh strainer to remove the solids from the tea. Be careful as the tea will be very hot! Pour the remaining liquid into a large heat resistant pitcher or allow to cool and then transfer to a pitcher.
- You can use honey or stevia to sweeten to taste. Cool in the fridge and then serve over ice with fresh peach slices and mint to garnish the glasses.
This is such a tasty and pretty peach iced tea which makes it perfect for serving to summer guests. Quench their thirst and spend those hot days outside with this refreshing peach iced tea.
You’ll have people asking for your recipe over and over again! This one is a real winner.
Remember to subscribe to my free, Gracious Pantry Newsletter to receive all my latest recipes in your inbox! Click here to sign up!
MORE CLEAN EATING RECIPES:
CLEAN EATING PEACH ICED TEA RECIPE:
Tip: Remove tea bags as soon as the pressure has been fully released to prevent bitterness. If you prefer stronger tea and want to leave the bags in longer, add a pinch of baking soda prior to brewing.
- 8 cups water
- 6 bags organic black tea (paper tags removed)
- 4 medium fresh peaches (pitted and cut into chunks)
- 1 tbsp. finely minced, fresh ginger
- honey to taste
- 1 medium fresh peach (cut into thin slices)
- 6 sprigs fresh mint (or more to taste)
Add water, tea bags, peaches, and fresh ginger to Instant Pot and stir to combine.
Add lid and lock into place. Switch the vent to “Sealing” and set the “Manual” setting on normal for 5 minutes.
When finished, allow pressure to release naturally (NR) for 10-15 minutes, then do a quick release (QR) to allow the remaining pressure to escape.
Carefully strain hot tea mixture with a fine mesh strainer to remove the solids. Pour the remaining liquid into a large, heat-resistant pitcher.
Sweeten with honey, to taste, and stir to combine. Cool slightly before serving over ice with peach slices and sprigs of fresh mint, if desired.
Please note that the nutrition data given here is a ballpark figure. Exact data is not possible.