While I try to limit my pork consumption, sometimes it’s a wonderful way to get a little variety in a clean eating plan. Especially when it’s cooked right.
Not to long ago, we got a new grill, and I’ve been grilling ever since. I just can’t get enough of it!
I used to bake my pork in the oven and always came up with a bland, rubbery piece of something that was supposed to be meat. But the new grill changed all that. This was sooooo yummy!
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY:
- 1 package with 3 pork chops in it.
- 6 Springs of fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Unwrap the pork. I like to rinse mine off a bit, but that's a personal choice. You don't have to.
- Prepare your rosemary. Simply run your fingers backwards over the tough stems to remove the leaf from the twig.
- Put everything in a Ziploc bag and "moosh" it around to get the pork covered in oil and rosemary. Allow to sit in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Toss those puppies on the grill until done. A meat thermometer should read 170 degrees F. when done.