These pumpkin seed recipes are the perfect way to enjoy these delicious seeds!
Pumpkin seeds seem to be in abundance this time of year. Whether from carving your own pumpkins, or making pumpkin pie from scratch for the holiday season. Whatever you do, don’t throw away your pumpkin seeds!!! They are incredibly beneficial nutritionally, and they just taste darn good!
This recipe roundup gives you lots of options.
- In the first section, you’ll learn from different bloggers about techniques for making perfect, roasted pumpkin seeds every time.
- In the second section, you’ll get lots of recipes for making roasted pumpkin seeds in the oven. Different flavors abound!
- In the last section, you’ll see lots of recipes that use pumpkin seeds as an ingredient. Either raw, or roasted.
NOTES ON THE SUGAR
Some of these recipes call for refined sugar. So here’s how you substitute those to keep things healthier and unprocessed.
- Sugar – Substitute an unrefined sugar such as Sucanat. This is easily found at a local health food store or on Amazon if you can’t find it locally.
- Brown Sugar – The best substitute for this is coconut sugar. It has more of that “brown sugar molasses flavor”.
- Sugar Substitutes – Sugar substitutes are usually used to lower sugar and carb intake. While these sweeteners are definitely not clean and unprocessed, it’s up to you if it’s worth it to use them. I do use them because my blood sugar can’t handle other sugars anymore. Even unprocessed ones. But if you don’t want to use them, substitute with equal amounts of unprocessed sugar such as Sucanat.
HOW TO ROAST PUMPKIN SEEDS:
How To Make Roasted Pumpkin Seeds – Binkys Culinary Carnival
How To Make Perfect Pumpkin Seeds – Home Cooking Memories
How To Make Roasted Pumpkin Seeds The Traditional Way – Pink Fortitude
RECIPES FOR MAKING ROASTED PUMPKIN SEEDS:
Easy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds – Glue Sticks Blog – use Sucanat or coconut sugar in place of the processed sugar
Roasted Pumpkin Seeds Four Ways – Sustain My Cooking Habit
Cinnamon Roasted Butternut Squash Seeds – Strength and Sunshine – Recipe at the bottom
Cinnamon Sugar Pumpkin Seeds – Joy Food Sunshine – use Sucanat or coconut sugar in place of the processed sugar
Maple Roasted Pumpkin Seeds – Cook Clean Repeat
Sweet, Savory or Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds – Brooke And Aron
Air Fryer Roasted Pumpkin Seeds – Vegetarian Mamma
Candied Pumpkin Seeds – The Toasty Kitchen
RECIPES USING PUMPKIN SEEDS:
Pumpkin Granola – A Girl Worth Saving
Instant Pot Stuffed Squash – Recipes From A Pantry
Slow Cooker Low Carb Granola – Recipes From A Pantry
Fall Trail Mix – Snacking In Sneakers
Superfood Energy Bars – To Simply Inspire
Pumpkin Seed Bread – Rhian’s Recipes
Salted Chocolate Bars With Pumpkin Seeds – Trina Krug
Sweet & Spicy Nut Clusters – The Gluten Free Option
Roasted Pumpkin Chickpea & Feta Salad – Recipe Pocket
Pumpkin Muffins – Wholesome Yum
Oil Free Mayo – This Healthy Kitchen
Seed Crackers – In The Kids Kitchen